Language settings for the menu bar in PDF-XChange
In order to change the language settings for the menu bar in PDF-XChange proceed as follows ...
- Open your text program (for example MS Word), choose "File / Print" and activate the "PDF-XChange Printer 2012" printer (1) if it isn't already activated.
- Then click on "Properties" (2)
- In the window "Properties of PDF-XChange Printer 2012.0" you click on the arrow (3) until the sub-option "Languages" (4) appears. Click on it.
- In the right part of the window you will now find the language settings (5).
- Click "Use Users Regional Settings" (6) and choose the desired language (5) and click thereafter on "Set As Default" (7). The chosen language should now appear emphasized in fat print.
- Confirm the changes by clicking "OK".