Define and use Watermarks
PDF-XChange (only supported in Standard and PRO version) allows you to add Watermarks on a specific page, combinations of pages - or ranges of pages - within you generated PDF file.
These can be Text or Images you may have numerous watermarks of both types resident on the pages specified.
See how it goes...
Print a document in MS Word by choosing the command "File / Print"
In the "Print" Windows click "Properties"
- Click "Watermarks" (1) and click "Enable Printing Watermark" and choose an already made Watermark (2)
- or click "New" (3) to setup a new watermark
- First choose a name for your new Watermark (4) and the type for your new Watermark (5)
- Under "Text" (6) enter the text for your Watermark and choose the Font type, colour and Size (7) you like to use.
- If you like you can rotate the Watermark (8)