Define and use Watermarks
PDF-XChange (only supported in Standard and PRO version) allows you to add Watermarks on a specific page, combinations of pages - or ranges of pages - within you generated PDF file.
These can be Text or Images you may have numerous watermarks of both types resident on the pages specified.
See how it goes...
Open your text program (for example MS Word), choose "File / Print" and activate the "PDF-XChange Standard" printer (1) if it isn't already activated.
Then click on "Properties" (2)
- Click "Watermarks" (1) and click "Enable Printing Watermark" and choose an already made Watermark (2)
- or click "New" (3) to setup a new watermark
- First choose a name for your new Watermark (4) and the type for your new Watermark (5)
- Under "Text" (6) enter the text for your Watermark and choose the Font type, colour and Size (7) you like to use.
- If you like you can rotate the Watermark (8)