PDF-XChange Editor Tutorial
Edit PDF Documents
With PDF-XChange Editor, it is possible that you change the text in previously created PDF documents, delete it, move, and format it.
Also,the option to move, enlarge or delete the graphics is made possible with the PDF-XChange Editor.
And this is how it works
- Open the PDF document that you want to edit
NOTE: Please note that it is only possible to edit PDF documents that have been previously created with a text program such as MS Word, OpenOffice, etc. Editing a PDF document created by fax or via scanner is not possible. Also PDF document which were protected by the creator can not be edited. This rule applies not only for the PDF-XChange Editor but also for other PDF editors and thus independent of manufacturer.
- Now choose the tool "Edit content" (1)
- Now click on the text you want to change in the open PDF document (2) and first click once on the text area with the right mouse button, so that the context menu opens (3) and select "Properties…"
- You should now see the Properties window (4) at the right side of the screen.
- Now use the mouse to mark the text you want to change or correct.
- To change an image, graphics, choose the tool "Edit content" (1) and mark the graphic with the mouse (2).
- Now you can drag the image, enlarge, shrink, or delete it from the PDF